The North Face Shaffle Jacket
The Shaffle Jacket is a helmet compatible, Himalayan grade expedition down jacket made with the best-in-class Summit series integrity. The jacket is made with revolutionary shaped body mapped 3-D baffle construction that strategically positions varying amounts of 700 fill down in heat-loss sensitive regions and keeps it positioned there. At well under one kilo in weight this jacket lives for weight crucial go-light and fast ascents. Super-light, ultra-thin Pertex® Endurance shell fabric and adds high breathability and water and wind resistance. Alpinist inspired features include a no-fuss, generously insulated and pre-shaped elasticated hood rim. Tapered arms terminate with a light, elasticated draught-proof inner cuff. Deep twin hand pockets are positioned high above harness level for ease of access. Twin inner netted chest pockets keep water bottle contents accessibly flowing for essential summit sustenance. The North Face Shaffle Jacket delivers lightweight, effective, uncompromising heat preserving performance for cold weather endeavours.
What's good about the The North Face Shaffle Jacket found in Mens Clothing > Down Jackets?
- Innovative warmth-mapping, lightweight and minimalism come together in a new alpine classic. 700 fill Hungarian down offers superiorwarmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Specially mapped and shaped baffles regulate and capture heat where it's most needed
- Precinchedhood, cuffs and bottom hem eliminate complication and enhance warmth
- Two huge interior utility pockets hold more than a literwater bottle each
- Zippered, harness-friendly handwarmer pockets are generous and easy to access
Tell your friend about the The North Face Shaffle Jacket